Welcome to the Dunchurch Surgery website, where you can access the wide range of health services available at our surgery. It also contains a vast range of health information and resources, along with practical information on visiting the surgery.
We hope you find the website useful and informative.
Dunchurch Surgery patients can now use our online form system to submit Change of Address notifications.
Covid 19 vaccinations
We are currently implementing the vaccination programme for Covid 19.
There is a very limited supply of vaccines at this time. We have received just 80 vaccinations for our patients. We have 736 patients over the age of 80.
The practice will follow the Government guidelines on vaccination priority groups in the following order:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers (separate arrangements)
- all those 80 years of age and over (and frontline health and social care workers**)
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
** Frontline healthcare workers can obtain vaccinations through the following link:
We will also follow the recently updated guidelines from the Chief Medical Officer to administer a first dose of the vaccine to as many people as possible and to defer the administration of the second vaccination dose for 12 weeks rather than the originally intended 3 weeks.
Appointments already made will therefore be cancelled and will be rearranged in due course. We apologise for any inconvenience which this change in Government guidance may cause.
Please do not contact the practice about these vaccines.
We will contact you as soon as vaccines for your group are available.
4th January 2021