Back to News
ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTION SERVICE 11/10/19
Posted on 11 Oct 2019
ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTION SERVICE
From 11th October Dunchurch Surgery will be able to send your regular prescription directly to the chemist.
· You won’t need to collect your prescription from the surgery
· You can use a chemist in Dunchurch, or where you work
You’ll be able to order your medicines from the surgery in the usual way (by dropping in a note, phoning us or on-line), then collect them from the chemist two working days later.
You will need to choose which chemist you want to use.
· It has to be the same chemist for all of your medications
· Just ask the chemist to let us know that you have chosen them
· Only the chemist you have chosen will be able to see your prescription